NOTEThis casino may be closed or rebranded or due to a number of other reasons we are not comfortable suggesting to play it.
Claim $2,000 match bonus on first deposit at High Noon casino.
Deposit Bonus : 200% up to $2,000KEY DATA : Sticky Bonuses ; MinDep = $35 ; MaxCOut = ULTD ; WR = 50x ; MaxBet = $10 ; show more ↓show less ↑
- you need to deposit at least $35
to be eligible for this incentive.WAGERING REQUIREMENTS
- you need to wager 50-times
the deposit + bonus value
to clear this incentive and be able to withdraw your winnings. For example, when you deposit $35
(min required) and get a $70
bonus, you have to wager $5,250
in total (deposit + bonus value of $105 * 50) before being allowed to make a withdrawal.MAXIMUM CASHOUT - UNLIMITED
. This incentive does not have maximum cash out limit. Note: other restrictions could be in place such as withdrawal
or general win
limits. Check casino website for complete details.MAXIMUM BET
- you cannot bet more than $10
while playing with inducement funds. If you break the rule, High Noon Casino may confiscate your winnings.GAME TYPES
- this offer can only be used on Keno, Scratch Cards, and Slots.STICKY BONUS
- The initial incentive value will be deducted from your account when making a withdrawal. If you deposit $35
(min required) and get a $70
bonus (200% inducement on your deposit), then $70
will be deducted from your account when you make a withdrawal.T&C
- New players only. Terms and conditions apply - check casino website for complete details. Multiple games are excepted from this offer. ID verification is required to be eligible for this offer. Game exclusion and / or weighting apply.
- USD United States dollar.PAYMENT METHODS
- American Express, Bank Transfer, Bitcoin, Dankort, Diners Club, Discover, Mastercard, Neteller, Skrill, VISA, Wire Transfer, and ecoPayz.MAX WEEKLY WITHDRAWAL
- Baccarat, Bingo, Blackjack, Craps And Dice, Jackpot Games, Keno, Roulette, Scratch Cards, Slots, and Video Poker.GAME PROVIDERS
- Realtime Gaming.
AVAILABLE LANGUAGES - English.
We carefully reviewed High Noon Casino and gave it a Poor Reputation Score, which means it is a inferior casino to play at.
In our score calculation, we have considered a number of factors such as how real players are rating this casino, whether it is licensed and how reputable, who owns or operates this casino, if there are any related casinos, game types and providers, the latest casino bonuses, free perks, play-through requirements, payment methods, withdrawal and win limitations, responsible gaming, which professional associations the casino belongs to, terms and conditions fairness, and it’s customer support options.
The effort we make will save you time and money. We take pride in providing you with this information and stand behind our work.
Reviewed by Mr. GambleRoad ♤ High Noon Casino review was originally published on November 3, 2017 and updated on December 26, 2022 for freshness and consistency.